Rapid digitalization and availability of high-speed internet is propelling usage of internet among younger generation, which is driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 58.19 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 9.6%, Market Trends – Increased usage in e-Commerce
The global SEO (Search Engine Optimization) market size is expected to reach USD 122.11 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increase in sophisticated SEO campaigns and availability of more data online than before is fueling market revenue growth. Traditional methods of advertising have been dwindling down and businesses are switching to inbound marketing campaigns in online platform with the help of SEO to supplement their acquisition strategies. SEO is also used to establish brand awareness and promote word-of-mouth marketing which can increase organization’s sales.
E-commerce SEO statistics also show that images are replacing keywords. Millennials are demanding visual search capability to enable them to recognize products easily when searching on their mobile devices. Virtual stores receive ten times more online traffic from SEO than social media. Proper e-Commerce SEO includes addition of relevant keywords in product descriptions and blog content, solid backline portfolio, robust web of internal links, and speed optimization.
Increase in SEO spending means that more businesses are getting involved, which results in intense competition. Despite availability of alternative search engines such as Bing and Yahoo, Google has managed to maintain a lead for more than two decades. Google’s unique algorithm takes into account user’s search, backlink profile, page quality, thus offering best value to searchers. However, availability of alternative search modes is hampering market growth. Searches are starting to evolve in some forms, including digital assistants and device-specific search. These alternative searches are harder to predict and rank.
Major companies in the market include Ahrefs, Google, SEMrush, KWFinder, Moz Pro, Ubersuggest, SpyFu, WooRank, Majestic, and SEOQuake.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4915
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Content SEO refers to creation of content which helps web pages to rank their product/services high in search engines. It includes writing and structuring of content on website. Content SEO is important because search engines, such as Google, read a website, so words used on website determine whether that site will rank in their result pages or not. SEO helps in creating content with the intent of attracting search engine traffic.
- Mobile SEO segment accounted for significant revenue share in 2020 due to increasing number of mobile phone users across the globe. Mobile phones have emerged as a crucial way of communicating and accessing information. More than 60% of Google searches are done via mobile devices. Mobile e-Commerce is expected to drive 54% of total online sales in 2021, accounting for over USD 659 Billion.
- Real estate segment revenue is forecast to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period as the industry is highly competitive, particularly, in big cities. Real estate SEO refers to optimization strategies which make content and website readily available online. These strategies turn websites into trusted and credible real estate websites with better rankings from search engines and organic traffic from clients.
- Asia Pacific is forecast to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to emergence of several IT companies and massive growth in e-Commerce industry. Established markets such as Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, and China is using SEO services to boost their revenue and drive market growth. Each country in the region uses unique search engines, due to different user habits and languages. Navigating these environments requires digital and local expertize which is also provided by SEO.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented global SEO market based on component, product, deployment, platform, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Content SEO
- Technical SEO
- Product Page SEO
- Voice Search SEO
- Local SEO
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Real Estate
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Advantages of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Browse More Reports:
Tequila Market By Product Type, By Grade, By Application , By Distribution Channel, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Vitamins Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type, By Source, By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Liquid Soap Market By Type, By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States